Good morning! The topic of the Rapture excites me and stirs my spirit! I hope it is a blessing to all who read it. God does not leave His children to despair during these times of what is happening in our Country today. The times are changing so rapidly and there’s fear in the hearts of mankind: fear of the unknown! When is the next pandemic going to happen and where is it going to lead us? Are we going to remain hostages in our own homes? Are people going to be restricted from purchasing even the basic necessities of life if they are not vaccinated, or if they don’t convert to digital currency? Will citizens lose their freedoms in order to corral them? Americans, and the world for that matter, have no idea what is to come. But the born-again Christian isn’t looking to this world for his hope. We look to Christ! Why? Let’s look and see.

The Rapture is an event that will definitely happen. The timing of the Rapture is uncertain but the event itself is most surely going to happen. This is why it is considered to be imminent. The Thessalonians thought it had already happened and Paul addresses that in 2 Thessalonians.

However, the Scriptures below tell us that it is as definite as Christ’s resurrection. Without Christ’s resurrection, one would have no hope!

1 Thess 4:14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.

It is the Word of God, reader! Paul taught them about the Rapture and God saw fit to include this topic in the Bible through His Holy Spirit. (John 14:26) Friend, Christ does not leave us hopeless! He left us with His Word to encourage us during these end times! If we are blessed enough to be alive at the time of the Rapture, we will not see death! How exciting is that!

1 Th 4:15  For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

Every single detail in God’s Word will be fulfilled.

Matt. 5:18  For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

Luke 16:17  And it is easier for heaven and earth to pass, than one tittle of the law to fail.

It is said that 6,000 prophecies in the Bible, and nearly 80% of those prophecies have occurred without failure or error. The remaining nearly 20% will be fulfilled because God’s Word in Matthew and Luke above say so. The Church experienced God’s mercy and grace by providing a Saviour. But God’s judgment must still take place because it is part of His Word. He magnifies His Word above His name!

Psa 138:2  I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name.

This truly defines how important that every single thing in God’s Word must be fulfilled! The Rapture is no different. The Rapture is only for those who are truly born-again and live accordingly. To the one who claims he is a Christian but does not separate himself from sin, he is not a true believer. If he is disobedient to the Word, then he is considered a part of the children of disobedience.

Eph. 2:2  Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

Eph. 5:6  Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.

Col. 3:6  For which things’ sake the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience:

Anyone can believe in God – in fact, the devils believe in Him, but that does not make them saved! In fact, they tremble!

James 2:19  Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.

Check yourself, reader. If you have indeed been born again, you will strive to live the Christian life according to the Bible. If you are not, sure, make sure! If you know that you are not living according to the Bible, then you are considered as part of the children of disobedience. A born-again believer walks after the Holy Spirit’s influence. This is why the Church will not be experiencing the Tribulation’s wrath of God.

Rom 8:1  There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

If you are a born-again Christian and have never studied this out, I hope you are blessed by it and encouraged in your heart. If you are not born again, I urge you to settle the matter right now! Friend, it is no coincidence that God has placed you here for such a time as this so that you may be saved. Please click here and the link will open up in a separate tab to You Can Be Born Again and Know It!