This is a compilation of all of the devotionals I have written to date. I began writing devotionals in 2005 when a dear friend asked me to write a devotional that would explain salvation to her unsaved parents-in-law. I originally began with writing poetry. My desire is that the Lord would use this blog to draw someone to Him and to help believers draw closer! Please remember that these are not my own personal “opinions” but reflect God’s Holy word, the Bible.
Current Devotional Series: The Rapture: This series began 2022 and piggy backs on the “Are We in the End Times” series. It mainly focuses on the Pre-Tribulation Rapture. What an exciting time to be alive, amen?!
- Are We in the End Times? – This series, done in 2021, is on 2 Timothy 3:1-9. The Lord impressed upon my heart to write this because of the condition of our world. It is a devotional that I hope will open the eyes of Christians and encourage everyone to “look up” as our redemption draweth nigh (Luke 21:28, James 5:8)!
- Beside the Still Waters – This devotional written in 2006 deals with various issues of life. Prayerfully it will be an encouragement to you.
- Discourage/Encouragement – This devotional was originally done in 2006 and is a 30-day devotional dealing with discouragement and teaching how to encourage one’s self in the Lord. I hope it is a blessing to those who feel overwhelmed at times in their lives.
- For the Master’s Use – This is a two-week devotional written in 2008 gearing toward righteous living.
- For the Weary – This is a 28-day devotional. It is written for those who are weary of the Christian battle. Whether you are weary because of chronic illness, spiritual battles, serving God, or even if you are weary because you do not know God intimately. I pray this devotional will be a blessing to you!
- God’s Goodness – This devotional covers 30 days and each day describes one of God’s beautiful creations.
- Hymns – This is a 30-day devotional covering hymns (prior to copyright laws), their authors and how they tie in with the Word of God.
- Mini-Manna for Little Lambs – This is a 29-day devotional especially designed for the needs of babies and toddlers.
- Morning Manna – This devotional covers 30 days and it covers various Christian virtues as well as common Christian struggles.
- Names of Jesus – This is a 30-day devotional on the different names of Jesus that can be found in God’s Word.
- Nuggets from Proverbs – This is a 30-day devotional on the Book of Proverbs written in 2006. It is filled with exhortation and encouragement to live Godly lives waiting until the Lord returns for us.
- Numbers from the Bible – This is a 60-day devotional collaborated with Brother Jerry Bouey. Not only are some of the numbers of the Bible covered, but we also had other ideas come to mind as we wrote.
- Ponderings – This is a devotional on various blessings from God’s Word written in 2014.
- Psalms Blessings – This is a devotional covering the Book of Psalms.
- Question of the Day – This devotional covers various questions.
- Salvation Devotional – This devotional covers 30 days and will prayerfully make one aware of his lost condition and lead him to salvation. This has been my prayer since the day this work began. If you would like to have a beautifully bound copy to give an unsaved loved one, please email me at k8plord @ gmail.com. These devotionals will be sent to you free of charge as there is no price on a soul.
- Single or Married – This is a devotional, originally written in 2007, geared specifically toward unmarried women and those seeking to be married. I pray it is a blessing to you.
- Word of God – This is a 28-day devotional strictly dealing with the Bible as God’s Word and how no church doctrine or man’s word can supersede what God hath said.
- A Caregiver’s Journey – This devotional describes my journey as a caregiver to my husband who has Crohn’s Disease.
- Jesus in Psalm 119 – Finding Jesus in each verse of Psalm 119 a journey that began in February 2020 and finally finished in May 2021. It was inspired by my Sunday School teacher in 1983 who encouraged us to put Christ’s name in place of certain words that describe Him or are fulfilled in Him. I hope you are as blessed as I was.
- The Rapture – This study is about what the Bible says about the Rapture. Some believe that the Rapture will occur before the Tribulation begins. While others believe the Rapture will occur in the middle of the Tribulation or at the end of the Tribulation. Please join me and be excited about the next step in God’s prophetic plan! Also, please leave a comment with your thoughts. To start from the beginning with Day 1, please go to our Table of Contents. It will be populated as each day is completed.